- Climate: The climate in the municipality of Catarman can be classified as intermediate type 2 – without distinct dry and wet season but with pronounced rain from November to January. The No Distinct dry and wet season.
Flat Lowlands – Approximately 12% of the total land area
Forest and Mountainous – 88% of the total land area
- Marine Resources: Fish, Shell, Corrals, Shrimps.
- Forest Resources: Timber, Abaca, Rattan, Bamboo, Anahaw
- Water Resources: Seas, Rivers, Creeks, Springs, Falls.
- Mineral Resources: Sand, Gravel.
- Soil Type: Bayho clay loam, Catbalogan clay loam, San Miguell loam, Bayho sands, Bigaa loam, and undifferentiated mountain.